Register for our complimentary webinar
How to Pitch and Win Branding Projects
Do you struggle with finding the right clients for high level branding, clients who will pay what your work is worth?
Do you hate the selling process, and feel icky, salesy, and pushy about the whole thing?
Do you lose pitches to other firms when you know you are better than them, and best suited for the job?
Are you unsure about how to talk about pricing during a pitch?
Yes! Please register me for
“How to Pitch and Win
This webinar is now over, but you can get the recording.
Add your name and email address in the form below
and we’ll send you the recording right away.
We’ll be talking about:
How to position selling to engage the client’s interest
It’s no wonder your pitches aren’t successful in engaging clients when you fear them so much yourself. If you change the way you position selling so you don’t come off as trying to sell, clients are more interested in finding out how they can buy.
Why “who and how” you target makes selling easier
You sometimes look for love in all the wrong places. When a client has bad marketing and graphics, that doesn’t make him ideal for branding. And a client with great marketing and graphics could be a perfect fit for branding, and a dream to work with. We’ll talk about how to spot the difference, and why one of these clients will pay a whole lot better than the other.
Why nothing is more important than your ability to show confidence
Clients can smell a lack of confidence miles away, and it turns them off like nothing else, regardless of your amazing abilities. And if you don’t show confidence in your pitch, you don’t get the job. We’ll talk about ways to boost your confidence authentically so prospects feel good about putting their trust in you—instead of your competitor.
How to take the fear out of talking about price
When should you bring up your price? How do you talk about it without wavering or letting the client get the upper hand? We’ll give you our pricing strategies so clients see the value, in non-icky, non-salesy ways.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- how to change the conversation so you don’t come off as trying to sell, and clients are more interested in finding out how they can buy
- how to look for the best branding opportunities, the clients who value and will pay for good work
- how to turn any client conversation into a branding conversation, so selling becomes more natural and just part of what you do
- how to show more confidence in your pitch so clients are more willing to put their trust in you and you win more of your proposals
- how to build your confidence authentically and practically instead of just wishing you were a more confident presenter
- when and how to talk about price so it doesn’t feel scary or salesy, and gets less push-back from clients
Fill in the form above, then watch your email
Just enter your name into the form above to register. Then, be sure to check your email for details for getting the link to the recording. You’ll also be put on our mailing list for important information about upcoming webinars and workshops.
Can’t wait to talk with you!
Marcia and Ed
“I saw you present at HOW which left quite an impact on me. Your presentation resonated with me the most out of the entire conference.”
“I have seen all of your webinars through HOW and think you are brilliant. I want to attend your workshop, but since I am just graduating this month, don’t think I can swing it by then. However, if there is an additional date that I can start saving and planning for that would be awesome. Thank you!”